Haunted Shores Megathread - Viscera EP out now

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fred

Reaction score
The more I hear them, the less convinced I am by Chris' cleans, but Haunted Shores produced one of my favourite fucking albums of recent years in Maelstrom, so I'll keep my fingers crossed for this. I just really wish he wouldn't push his range so hard - it sounds like he's properly straining for some of those notes.

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
sounds fucking great. loving the vocals, as well as the music (but that's all been said before)

eventhetrees

What's a Panini?
Reaction score
that was pretty wicked.

I have a quick question about this band, is Misha an active member in it? I'm just kinda confused about that, especially cause the FF7 cover is on his myspace and haunted shores.

Reaction score
that was pretty wicked.

I have a quick question about this band, is Misha an active member in it? I'm just kinda confused about that, especially cause the FF7 cover is on his myspace and haunted shores.

He is an active member in the songwriting process and production: however, he does not actively play live with the band.

eventhetrees

What's a Panini?
Reaction score
Ah okay thanks.

Fuck it seems like he's in a handful of bands, how does he keep up especially creatively haha, impressive.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm just hearing the vox-added version of when in oslo right now... chris's growls sound just like randy blythe to me - which is a good thing in my books.

:metal:

Colton165

Resident burnout.
Reaction score
^^ yeah he got to sing/scream on stage with randy a few tours back he said it was an honor cause hes one of his biggest insiprations

thefool

Reaction score
man i was excited i've seen this like a million times i hope they come out with a full length in the near future.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
Well they have the split ep coming out soon, that is definitely exciting.

IMO, Chris really fits in this band, even better than he did in Periphery. He does have an amazing voice, both singing and screaming.

')