Haunted Shores Megathread - Viscera EP out now

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Andrewsonfire

Reaction score
where did "when in oslo" and chris go? for fuck sakes... tell chris to stay still so i can listen him. where is he going now?

ill just go ahead and assume Casey will be on the new HS.. And be disappointed if he isn't :(

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sort of saw this coming... anybody that wants the two old tracks just buy the EP :lol:

Gotta admit the new track is pretty sweet :yesway:

ScottyB724

Reaction score
New track sounds sick! Really looking forward to this next release

Greg Pope

Reaction score
Hey man, sounds pretty good I also like the idea of what your doing with the album. I would be up for doing some vocals on something like this?!:yesway:

bulb

Reaction score
Hey man, sounds pretty good I also like the idea of what your doing with the album. I would be up for doing some vocals on something like this?!:yesway:

Hey dude, you were totally someone we had in mind too! Awesome!

Reaction score
It sounds great Misha thanks by the way for linking me on Facebook. I know you already tried to answer my question about how the Vigier's neck feels. Are there any other companies aside from Blackmachine that the Vigier's neck feels similar to? I know Vigier and Blackmachine are way higher quality than even companies like PRS but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask so I could get an idea of how good it is until I finally get one.

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
Aw man, I was just missing Chris being in Periphery and thanking my lucky stars he was connected with HS, I thought HS was mainly his and Mark's now. Dang. Really hope he gets somewhere new, he's a smart one, he should.

*Cough* replace Bryan Zimmerman *Cough*

_detox

lurkin'.
Reaction score
*Cough* replace Bryan Zimmerman *Cough*

Completely agree. Although his screams might be too "metal" for what SEA is doing.

Bulber, if Elliot doesn't do a track on the HS album, you will be doing the world a great injustice!

Tyrant

Reaction score
I like the new song, looking forward to hearing some vocals on this stuff =)

Reaction score
Bulb, "Passengers" is such an awesome song. Let me come play bass for you sometime or at least give you a li'l kiss on the cheek. :wub:

You won't be disappointed either way.

Reaction score
A little disappointing as I thought the tunes and vocals were exciting and looked forward to a release and seeing you guys live. I'm sure the release will be interesting with the diversity of vocalists however. I hope to hear some original/different sounding vocalists with varying composition styles within this genre - and not just several talented vocalists with similar stylings. Whose gunna be writing the vocals then?

FMG

Reaction score
I bought the split Haunted Shores / Cyclamen EP, which is fantastic. I was really looking forward to hearing more of Chris, seems like he's being thrown around at the moment. But dang.... I got to get me a decent mic so I can audition!!! :eek:

Reaction score
This is just a silly comment. Sorry to go off topic, but have you played any of these guitars?

Vigier or Blackmachine? No but I've played plenty of PRS and I'm not talking about SE models I'm talking about $15,000 Private Stock. I asked Bulb if there are any companies with a similar neck feel to his Vigier and he said his Blackmachine felt very similar but the problem is Blackmachine is even more rare in the US than Vigier is. My post was asking if there IS a company that might have a similar neck feel to Bulb's Vigier that isn't impossible for me to find. I live in Tennessee and I went to Summer NAMM but unfortunately Vigier didn't show up otherwise I'd probably have my answer. I've heard nothing but good things about Vigier and Blackmachine but I still want to learn as much as I can about them so I feel a little better about dropping $2000+ into one. :lol: I wasn't saying Vigier or Blackmachine was like PRS I know they're not even on the same planet in quality.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Make an OMNOM album while you're at it pretty please. :D

I'll second REALLY wanting to see an OMNOM album ;)

I wasn't saying Vigier or Blackmachine was like PRS I know they're not even on the same planet in quality.

I think he was saying that if you think Vigier or Blackmachine are going to be massively better quality than a private stock PRS you're going to be highly disappointed. Once you get past a certain level it becomes more a matter of feel between guitars and personal preferences. You seem to be completely missing this fact.

Anyways, this thread isn't supposed to be about Bulb's guitar for sale so I won't derail it any further after this post. Perhaps you should PM him or post to the for sale thread :2c:

Latest posts

')