Haunted Shores Megathread - Viscera EP out now

Nights_Blood

Fire and Brimstone
Reaction score
Am I the only one who was reminded of The Jester Race-era In Flames by that lead section at 2:05? Sounded like it would've been right at home on that album.

Awesome.

EDIT: Bulb, do you know when the EP will be back in stock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I'll second REALLY wanting to see an OMNOM album ;)

I think he was saying that if you think Vigier or Blackmachine are going to be massively better quality than a private stock PRS you're going to be highly disappointed. Once you get past a certain level it becomes more a matter of feel between guitars and personal preferences. You seem to be completely missing this fact.

I know that after a certain point it comes down to personal preference. I was asking if anyone knew of a company or a luthier that makes a guitar that may have some similarities to a Vigier because Bulb told me that his Blackmachine felt pretty damn similar to his Vigier as far as action and neck feel go except the Blackmachines neck was thinner. I don't expect the quality to be massively better than a Private Stock I do however know it's going to be exceptionally higher quality than a production model. I was asking questions because I've had interest in Vigier ever since I first found out about them through Shawn Lane's (RIP) music and I've been researching them ever since and I've heard everything from his music to how Bulb used it in the new Haunted Shores song and was very pleased with how it sounded in everything I've heard. :agreed: That's all I was saying. Sorry to get off topic.

satchfrk

Reaction score
Misha, vocalist or no vocalist, an instrumental version of the album would be soooper fackin awesome \m/

Mexi

Reaction score
Am I the only one who was reminded of The Jester Race-era In Flames by that lead section at 2:05? Sounded like it would've been right at home on that album.

Awesome.

EDIT: Bulb, do you know when the EP will be back in stock?

the tone reminds me of the solo on "December Flower"

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
The new track sounds awesome dude. So you and Mark write the new songs together, or do you have a similar role to the one you played in Animals As Leaders?

bulb

Reaction score
We are auditioning a lot of people at the moment and have a lot of very cool people on board!!

bulb

Reaction score
The new track sounds awesome dude. So you and Mark write the new songs together, or do you have a similar role to the one you played in Animals As Leaders?

We are writing the songs together, much like tosin and i did for animals as leaders.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
We are writing the songs together, much like tosin and i did for animals as leaders.

That's awesome. Really looking forward to this cd:hbang:

I actually didn't know you helped write the songs with Tosin, I thought you just did the drum programming and synths, sweet!

')