Haunted Shores tabs?

• Thread starter FMG
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

xiaochun3612

Reaction score
This thread needs some life in it! I've been getting loads of progress on Sentient Glow recently, i'll post it up as soon as Mark from HS looks over it for some corrections. I'm making all these in prep for a bass audition, but i'm also tabbing out all the guitars and drums, so it'll be nice for everybody once this thing is done.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LetsMosey

friendly ginger
Reaction score
Bump. Does anyone have the FF7 Prelude Bombfare tabs that they would be willing to share with me, please?

LetsMosey

friendly ginger
Reaction score
^ Sounds awesome! Great job dude! But it would have been more epic provided you had a shirt on! ;)
:lol:

KoenDercksen

Quantum Realm
Reaction score
Sorry to derail the thread off-topic... but how hot is it there? It's supposed to be 114 degrees tomorrow and the rest of this week here. ;)

Well I don't know if you're talking in Celsius (I hope not for you) but it's about 35 Celsius here which is really rather fucking hot for this country :(

Edit
Ok thats about 95 F lol. What the eff you guys must be dying! How dry is your air that you can possibly survive that :lol:

LetsMosey

friendly ginger
Reaction score
Well I don't know if you're talking in Celsius (I hope not for you) but it's about 35 Celsius here which is really rather fucking hot for this country :(

Edit
Ok thats about 95 F lol. What the eff you guys must be dying! How dry is your air that you can possibly survive that :lol:

Nope, I'm talking DEGREES! Today is supposed to range between 114 and 118 F. The air is pretty dry, but needless to say a lot of hospitals and dr's offices are starting to treat more and more for heat stroke.

KoenDercksen

Quantum Realm
Reaction score
So I'm almost fully ready with Immaterial. There was a lot of mistakes in the existing tab floating around in this thread, I have almost everything figured out perfectly (to my ears) and I'll edit the existing tab when I'm done :)

LetsMosey

friendly ginger
Reaction score
^ sick cover dude! And nice shirt btw! :lol:

I'm probably going to get neg rep or flamed for asking again, but does anyone have the tabs for the FF7 prelude bombfare? You will get +rep and my undying appreciation for years! :) Help a fellow Haunted Shores and Final Fantasy fan out, pllleeeeeease! :)

KoenDercksen

Quantum Realm
Reaction score
I actually wanted to start working on that as well. Maybe I will, shouldn't take too long. Do you want the lead stuff only or the whole thing?

eDit

hold on I confused, Ahead and Bombfare. I don't have a 7 goddamnit :( Maybe I'll try it with virtual instruments lol

LetsMosey

friendly ginger
Reaction score
I actually wanted to start working on that as well. Maybe I will, shouldn't take too long. Do you want the lead stuff only or the whole thing?

eDit

hold on I confused, Ahead and Bombfare. I don't have a 7 goddamnit :( Maybe I'll try it with virtual instruments lol

Yeah I was wanting to learn the Prelude Bombfare. ;p

What, no 7? Blasphemy! ;) lol jk

lobee

vicioustabbing
Reaction score
Here they are, I couldn't figure out the last few arpeggio's though (since I did this without guitar and the last 2 are weird). Enjoy! They're all 100% correct as far as I can hear :)
Yeah it probably would be a little hard to play those last couple arpeggios being in the wrong tuning and all!:fawk: It's in drop Ab!:D

I'm sure you won't mind that I also added the rhythm guitar, bass, and drums to this first section. I'm not sure if some of the chords are correct and I didn't really check to make sure all of the fingerings made sense, but it's a start. I'll try to finish the rest this weekend.

http://www.mediafire.com/?bdlb77nciyi7bw0

')