Have a question

• Thread starter yevetz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

yevetz

I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
Guys do someone know where I can find covers for my humbuckers like this but for 7 string?

Humbucker_gold.jpg

Thank you

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

yevetz

I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you.... It's good but I want not like that. just like originaly gibson cover.

Ishan

Giant Fridge Magnet
Contributor
Reaction score
There is none. No manufacturer does any cover for 7 string humbuckers, sad but true.

yevetz

I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
What is "bobbin toppers" ?

HEY GUYS!!! WHAt is the "bobbin toppers"?

IbanezOnly

Reaction score
dizmarzio makes them they are the plastic like thing that you put ontop of your pickups surrouding the coils, dizmarzio has the biggest selection.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the bobbin toppers will fit Duncans as well? I don't want to order a set until I know, and the guy that sells them won't fucking respond to e-mails.

Samer

Dybbuk
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the bobbin toppers will fit Duncans as well? I don't want to order a set until I know, and the guy that sells them won't fucking respond to e-mails.

I dont think they will because when i compared the size of the 2 duncans were bigger.

')