Have you SEEN Eddie Van Halen recently?

• Thread starter noodles
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Kevan said:
On a high note, did anyone see Pam Anderson at that event? I'm gonna head over to her place for some MILF and cookies.

You'll probably want a tall glass of HepC Cola to go with it too.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

usagi

more gain please
Reaction score
Eddie looks like an evil gnome that lives in the forest and kidnaps children.

I saw Dio a few years back in Seattle. He was freaking amazing. His voice is awesome.

evil

vile
Reaction score
Dio is immortal. :metal: :metal:

I hate to say it, but Eddie would be better off staying out of the public eye. Hard to imagine that someone with enough will-power and motivation to become one of the first shredders would get done in slowly and painfully by an addiction to cigarettes. :noplease:

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
NightmareX said:
ExposedDio.jpg

And it's up to you, New York, New YOOOOORRRRRKKKK!!

:lol:

Seriously, Ronnie is the greatest metal vocalist ever. Period. End of story.

Eddie looks bad. :(

Even those Blabbermouth photos don't make him look like he's got half a brain left. He wasn't a huge influence on me, but damn I hate to see someone so talented throw it all away like that. He should be in the peak of his creative years right now.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
NightmareX said:
He kinda looks like...

davidleeroth7qk.jpg

There would come a day when youth will pass away
What will they say about me
When the end comes I know
They say "He was just a gigolo"
Life goes on without me...........

DLR looks pretty healthy, imho.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
eaeolian said:
Eddie's not looking too good, but I really wouldn't expect him to. RJD took some care of himself, and Eddie basically spent twenty years trying to slowly kill himself.

...and then about four trying to quickly kill himself.

/Sun Also Rises

(20 bonus points and a cookie to the first of you who can catch that reference)

Dio in a Rat Pack suit still manages to look more metal than just about everyone on this board save Shannon. In fact, he's almost more evil in the immaculate suit than in, um... whatever he's wearing in that other pic. :lol:

metalrod

Reaction score
:rocker: Dio is true :metal: being italian like RJD(btw i'm not that short haha) this :metal: is called the milokio and i not only use :metal:when i'm rockin out to rainbow in the dark or holy diver, mob rules, last in line, etc. i also use:metal: to put curses on people. :rocker: :metal: :metal: :metal: :bowdown: :bowdown:
And just some food for thought.... what about Halford?? i know he's gay but who cares he rocks!!:metal: :metal:

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
metalrod said:
:rocker: Dio is true :metal: being italian like RJD(btw i'm not that short haha) this :metal: is called the milokio and i not only use :metal:when i'm rockin out to rainbow in the dark or holy diver, mob rules, last in line, etc. i also use:metal: to put curses on people. :rocker: :metal: :metal: :metal: :bowdown: :bowdown:
And just some food for thought.... what about Halford?? i know he's gay but who cares he rocks!!:metal: :metal:

If you gave me a nickel for every :metal:, I could buy a Taco.

I didn't know that was how you spelled milokio, because I never saw it in print before. Anyone here ever listen to Elf?

And anyone know how old Halford is? He's probably getting up there, too. Eddie sure looks a lot older than fifty in that pic, though.

Vegetta

Pixel Farmer
Reaction score
noodles said:
He doesn't look so bad now, does he? :lol:

Dio fronted Rainbow in his thirties. That man has been around for a long time, and if you listen to his current album, he can still sing his ass off. Dare I commit blasphamy by saying that Sabbath sounded better with him in front of the mic.

QFT Sabbath + DIO = :hbang: (I Actually like the later stuff like Tyr/Seventh Star/ Eternal Idol a ton too)

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
Vegetta said:
QFT Sabbath + DIO = :hbang: (I Actually like the later stuff like Tyr/Seventh Star/ Eternal Idol a ton too)

Yeah, Tony Martin is really underrated.

usagi

more gain please
Reaction score
bostjan said:
And anyone know how old Halford is? He's probably getting up there, too. Eddie sure looks a lot older than fifty in that pic, though.
Priest formed around 72-76 and Halford was 18-20 then. He still can rock as can the rest of the band.:metal:

')