HD video of my new RGA32 (Threat Signal content!)

Fred

Reaction score
Hey folks, I spent the morning recording a video of "Through My Eyes" by Threat Signal to upload to YouTube, and it's finally done processing, so here you go:

Be sure to watch it in HD! The direct link is here.

This is played on my new Ibanez RGA32 (NGD thread is here), and the stock pickups completely turn my tone to mush, so apologies for that... Will be putting some BKPs in soon.

I played all 3 guitar parts, and decided to try out a different angle for bits of this one, which turned out better than I was expecting. Anyway, hope you enjoy it!

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

xiphoscesar

Reaction score
nice vid bro, i like the editing.
BUT damn i cant stop staring at that ibanez.

Fred

Reaction score
Cheers! Glad you all dig it. Thinking about doing one of "Haunting" next... Just need to work on transcribing it.

ddtonfire

Reaction score
Nice playing! You nailed it! The view at 3:00 really shows off the grain :D And the present with a balloon attached? lol

What program did you use for all the HD stuff?

Fred

Reaction score
Cheers Ryan! Yeah, that's a Valentine's present from a friend in the background, haha. All the editing was done in Sony Vegas. My laptop can't really handle HD video editing, though, so every single time I needed to get a proper preview of how the transitions and things were going to work, I had to render a short preview to RAM and play around with it like that. Pain in the arse, but it just about works.

')