Head and cab HELP!!!!

Reaction score
ive been lookin at upgrading my current combo amp to something a little more gig worthy, I was thinking about gettin a bugera 333 but then all the talk of reliablility issues put me off.
I think im gunna stick with the bugera cab tho as a friend of mine has one and he swears by it,
but i was looking at a line 6 spider iv hd150 but im not the most technicly gifted,
would those two work together or would there be some compatibility problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

stevo1

ClearTrack Studios
Reaction score
Have you tried the Bugera 333? I have one, and I've had it coming up on two years now. The reliability issues have pretty much been hammered out, and they'll last for a good long while.

I got mine for my birthday a few months early, And I played on the stock power tubes for almost a year. I switched the preamp tubes right away after I got it though. Mine works and sounds amazing!

I would buy one used, and try to find a better cab though, because the cabs are pretty bad IMO.

You can get the heads used for around 300$ which leaves money for a better cab. Try looking around for really good deals, even on places like Guitar Center. I got my Marshall 1960b there for 225$ used. But don't expect something that's minty; mine came with only a couple of tolex tears on it.

Reaction score
Have you tried the Bugera 333? I have one, and I've had it coming up on two years now. The reliability issues have pretty much been hammered out, and they'll last for a good long while.

I got mine for my birthday a few months early, And I played on the stock power tubes for almost a year. I switched the preamp tubes right away after I got it though. Mine works and sounds amazing!

I would buy one used, and try to find a better cab though, because the cabs are pretty bad IMO.

You can get the heads used for around 300$ which leaves money for a better cab. Try looking around for really good deals, even on places like Guitar Center. I got my Marshall 1960b there for 225$ used. But don't expect something that's minty; mine came with only a couple of tolex tears on it.

I have tried the 333, it sounded great but another issue is the fact i live in the UK and finding somewhere that sells them is a nightmare

Latest posts

')