Head's solo project?

• Thread starter 220BX
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

220BX

Reaction score
guys does anyobody have any idea about what's head upto lately. anybody heard his stuff. i really would like to know whats he upto
the only thing i was able to find was this site:
http://fortitudemusic.com/
on the pics section there are some pics of him and his rig.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

220BX

Reaction score
yep, i know about that site. but nothing has been updated on it since ages!!!

GH0STrider

Resident Gangsta
Reaction score
You can download some of his new music off that site i think. I know have a few of his new tunes (which are all instrumentals). they did nothing for me, but then again i wasn't expecting much out of him either.

Eric

Reaction score
Did he hit his head really hard or something? :scratch: I don't get it but whatever floats his boat...

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
Jesus really needs to look into hiring a different marketing agent.

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
He's supposedly really busy doing missionary type things.

It could be ages before we actually see this albulm.

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
Heda was so great on KoRn, his image on the band was amazing!

I don't know why he move to that "christian" music, i know that a lot of people it's going to say that for money. But i don't think that i can do that think for money.

BTW this pic rocks:
k7.jpg

shadowgenesis

Yarrrrrr
Reaction score
Heda was so great on KoRn, his image on the band was amazing!

I don't know why he move to that "christian" music, i know that a lot of people it's going to say that for money. But i don't think that i can do that think for money.

BTW this pic rocks:
k7.jpg

or maybe, just maybe... he actually believes in the religion and thinks it's the right thing to do.
i mean i think he's an idiot for leaving Korn for Jesus (they all look pretty much the same anyway), but i gotta give the man respect if he's off doing missionary work. Unfortunately i find it hard to rag on somebody who's trying to help people. *sigh*

(Christianity still blows tho) :fawk:

DelfinoPie

Whoopsie Daisy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Theres some tracks on his myspace...it seems very ambient and electronic which in my opinion is cool, I'm into that kind of thing.

I've got to respect him for the courage to do what he's doing now and to leave Korn if he didn't think it was right for him anymore.

Whatever juggles his balls.:yesway:

Eric

Reaction score
lol... so you have respect for him leaving Korn after he made his millions... I think it just may have been more impressive if he had done his "saving" from the get go but then... meh... noone would have ever known his name...

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Does anyone remember that 'Johnny the Homicidal Maniac' cartoon where he gets an obsessive fan who comes to visit him?

I can't help but wonder if Jesus would respond in the same way if he met a lot of these 'Jesus freaks' face to face...

Why was that the first thing that popped into my head when I opened this thread?:scratch:

Venomguitar

¿Still Thinkin?
Reaction score
Undoubtly, most of yall dont understand the point of Christianity. The whole point is not "organized religion" or "your going to hell for listening to heavy metal", its about love. Dude, I got people in my youth group that listen to Meshuggah...

Im not pushing any of this on anybody, but dont rag on it if you havent read the Bible, and understood its teachings...

I recently found God, and i got drugs and all other crap out of my life, and I had NEVER been happy, till now. I respect Head, and i look up to him. But, you can say what you want, just think twice about what you are saying...

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Undoubtly, most of yall dont understand the point of Christianity. The whole point is not "organized religion" or "your going to hell for listening to heavy metal", its about love. Dude, I got people in my youth group that listen to Meshuggah...

Im not pushing any of this on anybody, but dont rag on it if you havent read the Bible, and understood its teachings...

I recently found God, and i got drugs and all other crap out of my life, and I had NEVER been happy, till now. I respect Head, and i look up to him. But, you can say what you want, just think twice about what you are saying...

Don't take it too seriously. MK was just standing up for your religion when someone took a direct jab at it. All the rest of it's intended in good humour.

If your newfound religion helped you get through some difficult times then I'm genuinely happy for you.

')