Head's solo project?

• Thread starter 220BX
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Im not pushing any of this on anybody, but dont rag on it if you havent read the Bible, and understood its teachings...

DR was right, i was kinda sticking up for religion a bit there, before, and just having a bit of fun, but this is a presumptuous statement, where people assume that just cause someone isn't Christian, they haven't read the bible.

huber

Contributor
Reaction score
lol... so you have respect for him leaving Korn after he made his millions... I think it just may have been more impressive if he had done his "saving" from the get go but then... meh... noone would have ever known his name...

Yeah that's what sucks about giving sometimes. An anonymous gift is truly the greatest gift. When I was in High School I knew this guy Rich. Our history teacher was taking donations to save a young girl from cancer. Most of the donations were like 20 at most, because we were like sophomores. He was a year older than our classmates (he started school late), so he had a job. One day I saw him walk to the teacher hand him some money and then walk away I was like, "How much?" and he said, "I only had a 5", but I know I saw more than 1 bill. The next day my teacher made an announcement about the progress. He mentioned that a lot of it was due in part to a very large payment of 200 dollars and the donator wishes to stay annonymous. I look over at Rich and he was just smiling. That's the truest form of giving and he got the most satisfaction you can get from it.

I guess what I'm trying to say is anonymous giving and kindness is ultimately better than giving and making it public. In the case of the latter it could be ruled out as a publicity stunt to get media attention or something similar.

In Head's case, he's been silent about what he's doing. A few know, but he was in Korn so this is probably the best he could do. Props to you Head.

Eric

Reaction score
Yeah that's what sucks about giving sometimes. An anonymous gift is truly the greatest gift. When I was in High School I knew this guy Rich. Our history teacher was taking donations to save a young girl from cancer. Most of the donations were like 20 at most, because we were like sophomores. He was a year older than our classmates (he started school late), so he had a job. One day I saw him walk to the teacher hand him some money and then walk away I was like, "How much?" and he said, "I only had a 5", but I know I saw more than 1 bill. The next day my teacher made an announcement about the progress. He mentioned that a lot of it was due in part to a very large payment of 200 dollars and wishes to stay annonymous. I look over at Rich and he was just smiling. That's truest form of giving and he got the most satisfaction you can get from it.

I guess what I'm trying to say is anonymous giving and kindness is ultimately better than giving and making it public. In the case of the latter it could be ruled out as a publicity stunt to get media attention or something similar.

In Head's case, he's been silent about what he's doing. A few know, but he was in Korn so this is probably the best he could do. Props to you Head.

Nice... :agreed:

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Yeah that's what sucks about giving sometimes. An anonymous gift is truly the greatest gift. When I was in High School I knew this guy Rich. Our history teacher was taking donations to save a young girl from cancer. Most of the donations were like 20 at most, because we were like sophomores. He was a year older than our classmates (he started school late), so he had a job. One day I saw him walk to the teacher hand him some money and then walk away I was like, "How much?" and he said, "I only had a 5", but I know I saw more than 1 bill. The next day my teacher made an announcement about the progress. He mentioned that a lot of it was due in part to a very large payment of 200 dollars and the donator wishes to stay annonymous. I look over at Rich and he was just smiling. That's the truest form of giving and he got the most satisfaction you can get from it.

Great story.:)

Venomguitar

¿Still Thinkin?
Reaction score
Don't take it too seriously. MK was just standing up for your religion when someone took a direct jab at it. All the rest of it's intended in good humour.

If your newfound religion helped you get through some difficult times then I'm genuinely happy for you.

Ah dude, i wasnt gettin on anyone, or i wasnt offended, i was just explaining what its about. I never got it until someone showed me some stuff and what its about, and then i was like "whoa". Just as Head said on his interview with CNN, "Its time to show the world that Christians are a bunch of wimps."

And thanks man, God brought me through ALOT, im suprised im still alive today. But hey, Im glad, cause now i can still guitar play my Gueetar :dime:

GH0STrider

Resident Gangsta
Reaction score

that's a beautiful story. thank you for sharing.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
DR was right, i was kinda sticking up for religion a bit there, before, and just having a bit of fun, but this is a presumptuous statement, where people assume that just cause someone isn't Christian, they haven't read the bible.

:agreed: I'm not a "Christian" due in large part to the fact that I HAVE read the Bible. Many, many times.

Korbain

Stay negative!
Reaction score
i don't mind his new music. But i wish i could hear a bit more of his guitar work. Its very electronic sounding

Kotex

Trippin' balls
Reaction score
^He said that the working title was "Death to Religion" (which makes no sense for him) and that it was gonna' be more like Korns first album, with a lot of guitar. That was in the recent interview about his book.

Korbain

Stay negative!
Reaction score
^He said that the working title was "Death to Religion" (which makes no sense for him) and that it was gonna' be more like Korns first album, with a lot of guitar. That was in the recent interview about his book.

really?!!! wtf. He's crazy. haha. So he's hardcore christian but makes the title death to religion and makes it sound like korns first album?! lol aslong as it sounds good i'll be happy

Kotex

Trippin' balls
Reaction score
lol. Yeah. I'm surprised nobody else had mentioned this, I saw the video on here. :/

Thomas

Stranger
Reaction score
really?!!! wtf. He's crazy. haha. So he's hardcore christian but makes the title death to religion and makes it sound like korns first album?! lol aslong as it sounds good i'll be happy
I think he's taking a stab at "organized religion" here, as opposed to faith.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Yeah people get caught up in religion and forget the real reason behind the thing to begin with, I catch where he's going with that, a lot of people are like that including me. That's why I don't say to people I'm a christian because they lump me with those types of people that "do religion."

')