Hello All

• Thread starter Riffmachine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Riffmachine

lead/rhythm guitars
Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Paul and I got turned on to this site by Shannon from End Theory. Anyway, I live in Seattle, I used to play in a band called Dog Bone Sanctuary that some of you locals might or might not remember, but now I am currently playing in a really fun and creative project called Weapon Within. We are now starting to search for a vocalist, but you can hear 4 of our songs on our myspace page www.myspace.com/weaponwithin . Two of those songs (Prime and Cave) are 7 stringers. There are solos, time changes, and some really cool riffs. I hope you enjoy. Btw, if you want to see my custom PRS 7 string, go to the Weapon Within myspace page, then go to my picture in the top 8 (Paul), and look at my pictures on my personal page. Thanks. :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
What up, Paul!?!?! Good to see you here! :hbang:

And by the way, your PRS 7 has been seen here many times now. ;)
49413297_l.jpg

Riffmachine

lead/rhythm guitars
Reaction score
Shannon said:
What up, Paul!?!?! Good to see you here! :hbang:

And by the way, your PRS 7 has been seen here many times now. ;)

Hey man, good to hear from ya and good to say hello again. Thanks for the welcome. :wavey:

Riffmachine

lead/rhythm guitars
Reaction score
Man, thanks everyone, this seems to be quite a friendly place. I like that a lot.:metal:

Mark. A said:
That's an amazing guitar, your music is good too.

Welcome :hbang:

Thank you sir, quite appreciated.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings and salutations, Riffer-Paul!

Beautiful guitar. Nice to have you here finally, the (in)famous PRS 7-string owner. :wavey:

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
As I always say on introductory threads with gear... yall know how to make me jealous.:fawk:

Welcome man:)

Riffmachine

lead/rhythm guitars
Reaction score
The Dark Wolf said:
Greetings and salutations, Riffer-Paul!

Beautiful guitar. Nice to have you here finally, the (in)famous PRS 7-string owner. :wavey:

Shiiiiiiiiit, infamous huh? Crazy. I do love that guitar though, it is worth every penny I spent on it (which I would not like to get into please). I really like the woods (brazilian rosewood fretboard, brazilian mahogany neck and body, and east coast curly maple top) and I think that they add a lot to the tone and sustain. It seems to resonate quite differently than my other guitars, really warm and bell like. I think that the only thing I would change on it if I could, would be to have the base of the neck shaved down for better access to the upper frets (which I probably can't justify doing). There is a flat plane that extends a bit too far out and kind of impedes 21-24 fret access. But oh well. I'm just glad that I'm finally in a band where I can play 7 strings again. :metal:

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Could have sworn I posted here last night, but just in case - I remeber hearing Dog Bone Sanctuary on Myspace and really liking what I heard - you guys rocked. I'll have to check out your new group first chance I get (myspace is blocked on my work server).

Welcome aboard, I'm a sucker for trans blue finishes. :wavey:

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Drew said:
Could have sworn I posted here last night, but just in case - I remeber hearing Dog Bone Sanctuary on Myspace and really liking what I heard - you guys rocked. I'll have to check out your new group first chance I get (myspace is blocked on my work server).

And cream pickups. ;)

That PRS would look kinda purdy with cream pickups, wouldn't it D?

Riffmachine

lead/rhythm guitars
Reaction score
Drew said:

Thanks, and I'm glad that you dug the DBS stuff. It was fun while it lasted. The new music, while vocal-less at the moment, is a lot more challenging and fun to play.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome. That's rather a nice guitar you have there.

Latest posts

')