Hello from an Ibanez fan in Germany!

• Thread starter ibanezgitarrero
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ibanezgitarrero

Ready to RAWK.
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

greetings from Germany! I registered to this site four years ago but in the meantime never actually used the account. Now I want to join the community for real. In the past, I've been posting on jemsite.com and some German forums, but it seems like that sevenstring.org is the most active community at this time.

Over the years, I grew a strong affection for Ibanez guitars. My first serious electric guitar was an Ibanez JS1BK that I bought in 1993 as a child and that event changed my life. I currently have a bunch of signature models (JS, JEM, UV), different RGs (USA Custom, J-Custom, Prestige, Anniversary, ...), non-RG models (Saber, Radius, AFR), a couple of oddball Ibbies (Artfield, Artstar, MAXXAS), some other guitars (Charvel, Warmoth, Godin, Taylor, Yamaha) and a few luthier-made customs built by Rainer Tausch.

My favourite music style is actually not very 7-string-heavy, i.e. I like late 80's and early 90's hair bands, Scandi AOR and glam metal best. But since even a guy named Neal Schon played a 7-string on HARDLINE - s/t, I guess that still counts. ;)

So guys, I'm ready to rawk on SS.org. See you in the forums.
Oliver

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ibanezgitarrero

Ready to RAWK.
Reaction score
Thanks tedtan. At least I'm not strictly six-string because I also love my '90 UV77MC and my '98 RG7620RB.

fortisursus

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! You better give us a glimpse of your collection or else! That radius model you posted has me drooling!

')