Hello from Galesburg!

• Thread starter MikeyA18
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MikeyA18

Reaction score
Hello!
My name is Michael Anderson, but I prefer Mikey. I am a Tenor and Love singing.

I began singing when I was 8 years old in my bedroom. My family overheard me singing and persuaded me to sing in school. So I did. I began getting vocal lessons and also started playing the piano shortly after that. As years progressed, I began recieving awards for my vocal talents. In high school, I had the great opportunity of making All-state Choir (1-100 in the state of Illinois) and Honor's Choir (1-50 in the state of Illinois). As of now, I have my first single on Youtube and Soundcloud.I can not find anybody who is needing a vocalist around hre so I'm hoping to broaden my horizons. I want to be able to know more musicians. I never have the privelage of talking music with other people around me; so I do hope that I get to meet some awesome people and can learn some great stuff about music I didn't know before. Thank you for allowing me to join!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MikeyA18

Reaction score
I've been known to adapt to just about any style. My weakness is deep screaming. I can kind of rap, I can sing acapella, I can even beatbox some. I've taught myswelf to adapt to certain eras and time periods through all my years of Choir. Thank you for the welcome!

Latest posts

')