Hello from Massachusetts

• Thread starter j0eyaces
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

j0eyaces

Reaction score
Whats up everyone... .Another new guy here. I'm Joe /Joey Aces /Ace whatever works..

I have been playing guitar for about 14 years now. Was in a band for about 5. I just play at home now no more band... I decided its time to get a 7String and this was the first site i found.

I don't have one yet but I'm in the market for one. I'd like to get an Ibanez to start since that was my first 6 string and still have it and love it.

I'm Really liking the RG1527z too bad they don't make them anymore!

well time to look at more 7's

Later :metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

j0eyaces

Reaction score
Thx for the welcome. This site is really awesome it has everything.. Tons of feedback on guitars amazing..

I can't decide from a 1527 K7 or RGD2127 any others that i should be checking out.. I just want to get my first 7 and I don't want to get one that has been beat to death and has battle scars all over it. Something clean no chunks taken out.. scratches from belt buckles are expected but no chunks..

any help would be awesome.. Thx

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
Thx for the welcome. This site is really awesome it has everything.. Tons of feedback on guitars amazing..

I can't decide from a 1527 K7 or RGD2127 any others that i should be checking out.. I just want to get my first 7 and I don't want to get one that has been beat to death and has battle scars all over it. Something clean no chunks taken out.. scratches from belt buckles are expected but no chunks..

any help would be awesome.. Thx

How much $$$ ?

j0eyaces

Reaction score
In less than two months I can spend what it takes to get the right one. Right now I have a $800 limit.

USMarine75

Contributor
Reaction score
If you want an Ibby then I would either get a used Universe which would run around $1k or IMO save up for the RGD2127 which is $1500 but absolutely worth it! I know a lot of guys like Angel Vivaldi that prefer the RGD over the Universe too.

I havent tried the Indonesian Premium series RG927QM, but I've heard good things about the quality and playability of these guitars... maybe someone that has one could chime in?

IBANEZ RG927QM PREMIUM

USMarine75

Contributor
Reaction score
Personally, I like the basic black better than the quilt... The RGD2127 is definitely the way to go if you have the $$$, butif not I would check out that RG927. One of the guys on here works at the Boston GC and maybe he can hook you up! ;)

8track

Reaction score
Welcome, more 7 stringers from new England!

')