Hello from Massachusetts

TripperJ

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I live in a small town in Cape Cod Mass. I'm 17 years old and have been playing guitar since I was 8. I love all music, and have plans to make a career out of it.

Currently I study jazz with my private teacher whom i've been with for 5 years but I have roots in punk and rock music, and I love metal.
My favorite guitarists/bands are Joe Pass, Frank Zappa, Al Di Meola, Fall Out Boy, Green Day, Mastodon, Pig Destroyer, The Red Chord, Behemoth, Animals As Leaders, Cynic, At The Gates, and Cattle Decapitation just to name a few.

I've played in bands but nothing serious and the music scene where I live is pretty much non existent. I currently play guitar in my schools jazz band but am all ways looking for something in a heavier direction , the lack of musicians where I live makes it tough.

I also play first chair clarinet in my schools concert band and build my own guitar effect pedals.
I'm excited to be part of the seven string community and plan to contribute in all the ways I can

Happy Shredding

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')