Hello from... NC!

• Thread starter Ornann7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ornann7

Reaction score
Hey all, not new to guitar... but am new to 7 strings. One of my friends kept sending me stuff from this site, so I decided to check it out.

My friend has told me to get a seven string for about 2 months now, so I decided to go to Sam Ash and play one, needless to say it was awesome...

Now I am selling one of my other guitars to buy an Ibanez S7320, being such a fan of Unearth (whom i am going to see live at the end of may:hbang:) and as of now I am playing unearth songs using an Agile AB3500 tuned to open B and a standard 6 string... kind of a pain lol...

Just thought i would say hi and introduce myself!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ornann7

Reaction score
Thanks!

Really nice to read through the forum and actually hear people talk about bands I like...

At my school i wear my 3 inches of blood shirt, or In Flames shirt and nobody even knows who they are... kind of makes me sad, and somewhat worried:lol:

XeoFLCL

Reaction score
And you have me to thank for getting into unearth.

Took you long enough to join the forums :lol:

Ornann7

Reaction score
Hey, and thank you all... hopefully I will get my 7 soon, just have to sell my guitar, which isn't going to well only using craigslist:wallbash:

')