Hello from the Netherlands

• Thread starter Pietjepieter
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pietjepieter

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,

I have been looking around at this form for quite a while now, so i thought it's about time to say hallo.

I'm a guitar player from the Netherlands, mostly 7 en 8 strings, likes progressive metal. So it seems i like this forum.

Currently having the following guitars:
Ibanez RG2027X
A strange swirld ibanez (I think RG7420)
Jackson B7MG
Overload Themis 8
Claas Moby dick 7 (production model)

Running through a Kemper.

Mostly using the Overload and the Claas at the moment. One of the reasons I wrote this hello message is that i thought of doing a NGD on the Claas, since there is not so mutch information about it on the internet. So if i find the time...

oh and a picture of the happy family!
IMG_2816 (2).JPG

khm

Reaction score
Hoi! Welcome to the Forums - some nice guitars there, I am not too far from Rotterdam myself.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DudeManBrother

Hey...how did everybody get in my room?
Reaction score
Welcome to SSO.

I’m waiting on my Moby Dick 7 to ship still. Probably another 3 weeks or so. How do you like it? I think they nailed the PL specs. I also got the walnut. I had been back and forth on ordering a custom from Alex over the last couple years, and the PL had the specs I already wanted for £1000 less, so it was a no brainer for me. I should start a Claas thread.

Pietjepieter

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey!

I love the claas, didn't touch any other sevens since i got it!
Build quality is good, althroug if you are really looking close there is a little off thing at the fredboard. But thats really no issue. fretwork is the best i ever had, and the neck feels great!

Anyway I planned to do a NGD with lots of pictures, and info, only didn't make time for it.

Will try to do it next week!

And I had the same with a custom shop, all the horror stories... so i figured out thomann had a very good return policy so no risk on that side.

Good luck with waiting!