Hello from the uk

• Thread starter Corporial Bodies
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Corporial Bodies

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hi, been around for just over a month now and guys seem awesome, super helpful and welcoming.
Anyway I'm from the uk been playing since guitar and various other instruments since I was 11. First guitar was a black epiphone les paul standard, I remember seeing a video of Kirk hammett playing the intro solo to fade to black on one although could of been an eclipse, but that was enough for me to want to get one, think it was 1994 when I got it. After that when I was old enough to work I saved up and got.my first proper guitar a esp e.x.p still have it at the moment and still plays awesome for its age. As you can tell there was a bit of theme here, I was a massive metallica fan when I was younger.
I studied music at uni which gave me alot of exposure to other kinds of music which did me alot of good when writing.
Nowadays Im a dad, and after 10 of being away from music I've got back into it although alot has changed lol, currently trying to write an album with small progress :djent:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')