Hello There...

• Thread starter Stretchnutz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stretchnutz

The Destroyer
Reaction score
Hey how it going?Im Stretchnutz and been here a few days, and i found this site cause i was in the market for a new guitar and it just so happened i decided to go with my first 7 string!Through searching i found this GREAT site. Man, let me tell you, Ive been reading alot of the posts and lessons and Tech tips and what-not and i gotta say im HOOKED on 7 strings!

So, i guess you be seeing me a bit around these parts, and with that said my 1st 7 string is going to be an Ibanez RG7321. I have read that tha pickups arent that great so i m gunna replace just my bridge pickup(so many choices) I've talked with the "Dude" and he said for what im looking for my best bet would be the Duncan Invader 7, and was also into the same style of music and has an Invader in his RG1527(?i think thats what it was) and dude it sounded KILLER!!!!:rocker:

So, now i gotta wait a week or so for them to get the pickup then install it, and Dont worry, i see pics are very importanted here, so AS SOON AS I GET my guitar i will post pics!!

Stretchy

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

johnw

Reaction score
Welcome stretchnutz, I'm also from Florida; Palm Beach County. Where are you located in FL?

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
i'm in florida too, theres a lot of us here ;p

I'm not really a big fan of the Invader... i'd suggest a X2n or something if you wanted really high output.

Stretchnutz

The Destroyer
Reaction score
i'm in florida too, theres a lot of us here ;p

I'm not really a big fan of the Invader... i'd suggest a X2n or something if you wanted really high output.

I was thinking about get'n the X2n, but I havent heard it so i wasnt sure.
So I should go w/ the X2n?How is it different or better than the Invader?

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
:welcome:

Thank you for understanding that all new purchases must be accompanied by many pics. Otherwise you get the dread :worth:

')