Hellraiser C7 to Arrive Friday!

• Thread starter King Snarll
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

King Snarll

Demigod
Reaction score
Thanks to you wonderful people, I cancelled my local order and went with Jason@Drum City-Guitar Land,Inc. He is setting it up today/tomorrow and getting it in the mail to me tomorrow with UPS 3-day. He suggested that I get a different case than the Schecter one (he agreed that the Schecter case is Sub-Par) and I got that for an extra $100.

My experience with Jason so far has been great. Prompt e-mail response (even over the weekend), and very good customer service over the phone.

So, I am a happy camper! I'll give some feedback on it all when it arrives.

Thanks again for all you wierdos helping me out. :cool:

Snarllster

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
Jason is good people. You'll definitely be happy with the way it arrives, he does a great job packing it.

The set up is really nice too.

King Snarll

Demigod
Reaction score
Polaris20 said:
Jason is good people. You'll definitely be happy with the way it arrives, he does a great job packing it.

The set up is really nice too.

Yeah he's setting it up with a different set of strings as I requested. You dont get service like that at Musician's Friend. :rolleyes:

Snarlly

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, that's good news man! I'm glad you got your local store to refund your money. Originally I had been waiting forever for my C-7 as it was back ordered for months. That however was because of a total production delay in Schecters' Korean plant. About two months later after canceling that order they came back in and stayed in for good so I ordered and received my Schecter :D Well, let us know what you think of it after playing it for a few days.

Rev.

Latest posts

')