Help deciding pickup covers.

• Thread starter TheHumanMeat
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheHumanMeat

Reaction score
Im currently doing my first build and am doing a telecaster shape. I have this sycamore top with an ebony fret board that I am using and I am staining it red similar to this PRS. I am putting a black hipshot hardtail on it as well as black tuners I have also decided I am going to put in Bareknuckles. I'm going with a holydiver in the bridge and vhII in the neck. I need help deciding what pickup covers if any would go well with it.

Attachments

• sycamore top 1.jpg
    sycamore top 1.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 4
  • prs red 1.jpg
    prs red 1.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 10

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Eliguy666

Holy shit I've been inactive for awhile
Reaction score
What about chrome with chrome slugs? Simple, looks classy (especially with the red), and you could use black pickup rings to help it match the black hardware.

Otherwise, plain black with chrome slugs.

celticelk

Reaction score
My general feeling is that unless you've got some insane graphic theme for the whole guitar, plain chrome covers are the best way to go. I've never been particularly thrilled about most of BKP's specialty covers, though, so take that with a grain of salt.