Help gunch pick out a pointy

• Thread starter gunch
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Shoggoth

Gotoh 1996T shill
Reaction score

Essex Recording Studios is selling one as well, shockingly for less than this as opposed to their usual inflated to oblivion nonsense

TheBolivianSniper

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Ormsby metal X with a good strap and some weights. Top tier upper fret access, comfy neck, SS frets with great fretwork, and the slightly extended scale length on the 7s feels really nice. I may be willing to sell mine atm since I'm feeling more comfortable on 6s atm, otherwise they're out there for decent prices. I didn't love the stock pickups but they're not bad at all and it has better specs than just about anything in the price range.

Cons are it'll eat shit into the ground if you're not ready and stand up with it. Other than that, you won't find a death kelly replica anywhere.

c7spheres

GuitArtist
Reaction score
I'd get that Xiphos 7 Perle body with the LoPro route for $230 on Ebay, upgrade and customize it = lifer guitar.

Edit: upper fret access is limited on those so maybe a Rhoads, That Perle Star Destroyer is pretty neat too.

WARBICH

MURDER
Reaction score
my six-string pointy is the Bich SE from 2005 or so. the Mick sig that never was. I have a Black Winter in the bridge. It's five flavor fruit-punch free!
Wi
se archtop bich.jpg

gunch

goof-ass
Reaction score
When I’m not still wanting an RG or Soloist it’s still either Sammy Duet star, Rhoads, Arrow or Warrior, which doesn’t narrow it down at all mind you but that’s how GAS be

Dumple Stilzkin

Pointy star bastard.
Reaction score
When I’m not still wanting an RG or Soloist it’s still either Sammy Duet star, Rhoads, Arrow or Warrior, which doesn’t narrow it down at all mind you but that’s how GAS be
I really enjoy my SD2 the scale is a nice change, the neck is comfortable and I really like the single hum bucker and the reverse headstock is the icing on the cake. Comfortable to play sitting down too.

')