Help identifying a head

• Thread starter Thanatopsis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Thanatopsis

Reaction score
I went to see Clutch tonight and have been trying to figure out for the past hour what this head was. His tone was awesome. It was a white head(although the white covering may not have been stock). It had an upside down metal triangle on the front with a light behind it. It only had I believe 5 knobs(I know I should have taken a picture) and it appeared to have 3 switches on the left as well. I know I've seen it before but just can't remember.

I've searched all over, found a thread from Tim Sult, the guitarist, on their official board and he lists every amp he owns. I went through countless live pictures, articles, and threads about his gear. Haven't been able to find it anywhere. This was the first night of the tour so clearly it's a new addition to his rig. I'm sure someone here can tell me what it is.

Here's my awesome MS Paint drawing so you get the idea:

clutchamp.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kaaka

Reaction score
Drawing looks like a Divided by 13 but since you said the triangle was made out of metal my guess would be Komet amplifiers

Thanatopsis

Reaction score
Thanks. Was just looking at those and the Divided by 13 looks closest. I thought there was almost a grill on the triangle where the light shone through but I could have been wrong from my viewpoint.

I'm not 100% sure though so I'd be happy to hear any more suggestions or a definite answer if someone knows for sure.

ThrustTony

Reaction score
Why thank you sir. My art skills could give Da Vinci a run for his money.

Honestly I kinda even laughed at it myself after I made it.

Everyone got it in minutes so it did the job. Lol

This could make a great game! Guess the amp from quick sketches! Lol:hbang:

')