Help! is my RG7620 fake?

• Thread starter GoreNotCore
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Boogyman69

Reaction score
I got no luck getting deals like those anymore ...except once when I bought a mexican Fender Strat with an original floyd rose it was all vintaged out it had that look that it had been through the hoops, all it had was a broken machine head i bought it for 50€ and it is still one of my favorite guitars!

loreweaver

Reaction score
Hi ,

i think that you could check if you have on the neck the serial number, and more mine has on the pocket neck stamped inside RG7620.....

hope it helps

Estilo

Reaction score
its probably not dude, only higher end guitars tend to get copied. a 7620 would not really be worth copying

This, and also that it's not commercially lucrative to produce fake 7's. They're harder to produce for a typical factory manufacturing clones/ fakes. And the 7 string market makes up a tiny % of the overall guitar market. And this tiny % comprises a niche bunch of people who more than likely know what they (we) want in a guitar which they (we?) certainly can't expect from a fake.

Señor Voorhees

Reaction score
In all honesty, even if it was fake, if it looks plays and sounds good, who cares if it was fake. Especially if it was only $100.

sunken0887

Reaction score
hmm looks rounder than my 7620, but to be honest i highly doubt that its a fake, i bought my 7620 for some where between 249-299, its just a bit lower than typical used price, so you just got a good deal

')