Help me descide on buying this pc

littlevienna

Reaction score
Vengeance Blue 4GB (1x4GB) DDR3 1600

Gigabyte Radeon HD 7770 1GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0

Antec VP-450 450 Watt

ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS AM3+ AMD 760G Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

AMD FX -4130 3.8Ghz Processor

:wallbash: alright so for awhile now I have been into pc gaming on my brothers pc. Well I decided that I want to build my own so I'm going to tell you the specs of the stuff I am buying and you tell me if it's worth it. I will be playing dayZ, bf4, killing floor, left for dead2, and some other games I just need to know how will this will run it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pav

???
Reaction score
Playing BF4 alone means you'll want a pretty decent PC. I would really look into a PSU with at least 600W of power. 450W won't give you much breathing room with the CPU and graphics card you're considering.

ferret

Reaction score

Yo_Wattup

Kick the Butterfly
Reaction score
Playing BF4 alone means you'll want a pretty decent PC. I would really look into a PSU with at least 600W of power. 450W won't give you much breathing room with the CPU and graphics card you're considering.

What? 450W is more than enough. The problem is the build. OP, what is your budget?

BryGuy

Reaction score
What? 450W is more than enough. The problem is the build. OP, what is your budget?

Depends. If you crossfire, no.

That's a good base build, for AM3+ you can go into six-core and eight-core processors
without changing your motherboard. There's plenty of room for improvement with that motherboard.
You'll also want more ram.

Check Can You RUN It | Can I run that game | Game system requirements to check on required specs.

How much are you paying for that tower? With all of that said, depends on what kind of price you are
paying. I mean, I'd buy that build with a fried processor.. for the right price of course.

The Atomic Ass

Redefining Sound
Reaction score
Quite the contrary. My A8-6600K, (which is 25w less TDP), and my 7850 (which is 50w MORE), struggles to maintain a draw from the wall of 280w, under severe benchmarking (CPU+GPU+APU running maxed out). With a QUALITY 450w PSU, the OP could crossfire two 7770's.

')