Help Me Design my ZOMBIE GUITAR!!! (56k = Braaaaiiiiins)

• Thread starter noUser01
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

EpicFlail

Reaction score
Two words: Bath salts.

But really, I think a clear pickguard would look good, but not clean and clear. Scratch it up and roll the edges around in dirt or gravel maybe.

I'm not a huge fan of LEDs. I have them for fretboard inlays and whenever I have them on with the neck pickup selected, there's a lot of fuzz and noise. I didn't install them, so I don't know what the deal is, but that's just my personal experience. Could be faulty wiring, could be who knows what.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
Do like I think someone on here did

IMG_1775_1024x683.jpg

IMG_1790_1024x683.jpg

IMG_1789_1024x683.jpg

IMG_1786_1024x683.jpg

IMG_1780_1024x683.jpg

and then get a pick like this
il_570xN.284333271.jpg

jbg

Guitar builder
Reaction score
If you've got it down to bare wood in any spots, try using a wire brush (brushing with the grain) to distress it. You could also sand-blast the bare wood too. Theory is that the softer wood fibers will be removed leaving it distressed. Try it on scrap first.

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys. No LED's it is. Yeah if I can make the clear guard dirty and grimy I'll do so.

I don't like the horns on that guitar but the back of it looks REALLY nice with just a small bit of wood dug out and then designs painted on. I LOVE IT!! Thanks for those pictures!!

jbg: Thanks man, I'll do that :)

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score
I've thought about that but it's not what I want to do aesthetically, nor have I heard ANYTHING positive about the sound of those guitars, even heard bad stuff from Lynch himself.

')