Help me find a 7 string liek this-->

cafadeon

\m/(..)\m/
Reaction score
Hey 7 string ppl, this is my first time here but i need some help :metal:
Im lookign for a 7 string V which is not a signature guitar that has at least some of the following features:
- 24 frets
- V/ RRv shape
- Non sig
- 25'5 scale length
- Any make or model
As far as im aware there are a couple of guitars around , tho they are hard to find, i liek the jackson rr7 tho its rare as hell, other than that i know schecter make a 7 strinmg v but im not crazy about it, any other suggestions would be much appreciated :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Murmel

Reaction score
BC Rich JRV7

JR-V-7.JPG

Murmel

Reaction score
Thanks bro, that looks liek it fits the bill , tho does it come in any other finishes?
Unfortunately no, that's the only finish available.
They're amazing guitars for the price though, not expensive at all. And it has an OFR not a licensed one

cafadeon

\m/(..)\m/
Reaction score
Unfortunately no, that's the only finish available.
They're amazing guitars for the price though, not expensive at all. And it has an OFR not a licensed one

thats pretty awesome, its a pretty sick guitar . thx for the help. really come to think of it there isnt much of a 7 string V market, i was just hoping i was missing somehting that other ppl knew about :D but cheers:hbang:

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
thats pretty awesome, its a pretty sick guitar . thx for the help. really come to think of it there isnt much of a 7 string V market, i was just hoping i was missing somehting that other ppl knew about :D but cheers:hbang:

There is plenty of demand, but not much supply - unfortunately :lol:

There is also my B.C. Rich Stealth Marc Rizzo 7 string, ignore the front top and bottom members and You have yourself a soft-edged RR :lol:

wyldweasil

7 string Tele's!
Reaction score
I remember when Devin Townsend was originally spec'ing out his V he said he wanted it to be a 7 string rhoads V style

haffner1

Reaction score
I have a Hornet 7 and a JrV7. The Jr. is about the best deal for quality/price on the market right now IMO for 7s. The agile is also decent thought, and I actually do slightly prefer the neck profile over the Rich- but for features vs. price, the Rich wins hands down.

noob_pwn

Reaction score
ESP NV!

based off the old kerry king signature V model they ran for a short while
nv_blks.jpg

edit: didn't realise this was a thread for 7's :\ i'll have a look

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
^ I played one of the HEX-7s a while ago, and it was killer. Not heavy, but not too light, neck felt awesome, decent enough fret access, and it sounded killer. :yesway:

Reaction score
EDIT: Gah, just realized you live in Australia... dunno how much it would cost to get it there, or if it's even possible.
They ship internationally, DCGL is where I got my Hellraiser from as even including delivery it was the cheapest place I could find one. Also, brilliant service - thoroughly recommended.

')