Help my gf be deemed true!

• Thread starter DaRKoN_
  • Start date
  • Tags
    xiphos
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DaRKoN_

kicker of cheats
Reaction score
A few months ago my gf must have overheard me gassing about a Xiphos, and being the awesome champ that she is she arranged to buy one for me for my birthday!!!! :bowdown::scream::hbang:

The only issue is.. my bday was back in June... and obviously.. it's now august :wallbash:

She started organising it a month or two before my bday via her friend who is a guitar dealer, and well, I don't know the full story but the net result is it's not here yet... :noway:

So basically I need to know if there is a shop you guys can recommend or from someone (in the states) that we can just buy the damn thing from and get it shipped already (out to Australia) so I can start to :shred:

Buying a Xiphos locally here runs about $1700 :nuts:

She's all bummed that it didn't arrive for my bday (was a surprise) and is getting annoyed that it's still not here after several months...!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JakeRI

Reaction score
ZZounds. i ordered my 8 from it and it came 3 days early. and Guitar center didnt even have them in stock online

DaRKoN_

kicker of cheats
Reaction score
Solved the international shipping issue. GF's work has an office in NY, and they can just fwd it on... awesome...

@lobee, instrumentpro don't seem to have the 7 string Xiphos.

zzsounds seem to be $100 cheaper than everyone else.. so looks like I'll go with them.

lobee

vicioustabbing
Reaction score
Solved the international shipping issue. GF's work has an office in NY, and they can just fwd it on... awesome...

@lobee, instrumentpro don't seem to have the 7 string Xiphos.

zzsounds seem to be $100 cheaper than everyone else.. so looks like I'll go with them.

Ibanez XPT707FX

They have it but it's only available for the U.S. They have a separate, limited stock that's available for international orders and the Xiphos isn't included.

Seems like you got it sorted though, happy belated b-day!

Edit: I just had a thought. Since you're buying it from the U.S. anyway why not get it from Instrument Pro for $720 with that 10% off coupon code? Let me know if you want to use it.

Snoop

Custom User Title
Reaction score
uh, i wish my GF will present me new cool guitar haha... very nice!

bulletbass man

Classical & Metal
Reaction score
you might want to send an Email to Rich at Ibanezrules.com

He's a very helpful guy and I know he's gotten things that weren't necessarily instock for people before.

Plus he gives each guitar a very good setup before he ships them.

awesomeaustin

hates neck pickups.
Contributor
Reaction score
Some Ibanez dealers will drop ship certain guitars wherever. Thats what my store did with a Steve Vai Euphoria Acoustic

')