Help needed for rack configuration (ENGL E530)

• Thread starter jeb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jeb

Reaction score
Hi folks!!
I need help for the configuration of my rack.
For now my rig is like this, old pod pro, aphex aural exciter in the effect loop, to a marshall 9200 power amp, everything is in stereo plugged in an Avatar G412 with vintage 30 speakers, the cab is stereo. I control the pod pro with a fcb1010.....

Now! I badly want an ENGL E530 in my rack.... I'm looking for a device to plug the pod and the e530 in my power amp in stereo for switching between them, I'm looking for a way to use the fcb1010 for switching to one to the other preamp. Also I know that E530 is not midi. There is any device that I can add to the E530 for using the same fcb1010 for channel changing on the E530??

Do I want to munch?? hehe

Thanks for your help!
Jeb

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

newamerikangospel

Tonight.......you
Reaction score
If you are wanting to run them seperate (pod pro and engl on at different times) then I would say buy an ab switch.

jeb

Reaction score
Thanks for the fast repply.

Any one can suggest a A/B switch, those things cant work with stereo preamp??

Thanks again!

Crucified

Deathgrind Maniac
Reaction score
if you're using two different preamps, you wont be able to run them in stereo unless you get a switching system to switch them both which would probably run you quite a lot of money.

jeb

Reaction score
There is no stereo A/B swithing device on the market for good price??

Damn...

Maybe I'll juste remove the pod from the rack or use it for effects only.

I still need to know if I can use the footswitch jack with a midi device for controlling it whit the fcd.

Another question... anyone here use this preamp with a marshall power amp??

Thanks!

Jeb

')