Help Wanted: Animator for Dark Music Video

Goatfork

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone to animate a music video for a song off my latest EP. If you have experience making music videos, or abstract animation, dig dark music and the like, or anything close, hit me up. I'm very interested.

You can check out my stuff below, or in my sig. Thanks. :)

https://nottmusicofficial.bandcamp.com/

Post below or PM, whichever works.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Goatfork

Reaction score
Hahaha, you're in the right place to tease. :p It's hard to ask for help and find the right person without getting the wrong people, so I tried to narrow it down. In retrospect, it was worded pretty cheesily which doesn't help.

But I am very serious about this, and if anyone knows anyone that can help, please send them my way. Thanks guys.

Goatfork

Reaction score
Nobody? Anyone know a guy, or know where a better place to look would be? I'd be extremely grateful.

jomi_schwartz

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone to animate a music video for a song off my latest EP. If you have experience making music videos, or abstract animation, dig dark music and the like, or anything close, hit me up. I'm very interested.

You can check out my stuff below, or in my sig. Thanks. :)

https://nottmusicofficial.bandcamp.com/

Post below or PM, whichever works.

Hello Buddy,

I would recommend that you hire the services of an Animation Studio to do the animation of your music videos.

I personally have experience with this and I am very satisfied with their work. You may want to consider these animation studios:

Animation Outsourced Studios click this link --> - A.O. Studios - Cartoon Series . Explainer Videos . Custom Animation

Explaininja Studios click this link --> - Whiteboard Animation | Cartoon Explainer Video Production Studio

hope this helps!!

Goodluck and more power

Regards.
Jomi Schwartz

Goatfork

Reaction score
Hello Buddy,

I would recommend that you hire the services of an Animation Studio to do the animation of your music videos.

I personally have experience with this and I am very satisfied with their work. You may want to consider these animation studios:

Animation Outsourced Studios click this link --> - A.O. Studios - Cartoon Series . Explainer Videos . Custom Animation

Explaininja Studios click this link --> - Whiteboard Animation | Cartoon Explainer Video Production Studio

Thanks for the link! I took a look, and their material is bit too cartoony for what I'm thinking. I'll keep them in mind though, thanks!

Bump?

')