Help with a 3 song EP - Hard Rock, Doom, Stoner rock, Metal- you will bang/bob head!

• Thread starter EmpulseOrange
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

EmpulseOrange

Reaction score
1.) Black River Revival - Hindsight (Pre-vocal mix) by Black River Revival on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

2.) Black River Revival - Hellhound (Pre-vocal mix) by Black River Revival on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

3.) Black River Revival - Double Barrel (Pre-vocal mix) by Black River Revival on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Hey guys, I think I've finally gotten my band's mixes to a listenable degree haha! Just making sure they ALL have the same volumes/tones/etc

Going for a 90's era sound with a more modern heavier guitar approach.

There are no vocals - YET

Waiting on the responses from you guys to see if my mixes are ready for vocals.

Vocal styles will be very Kyuss-esque and I will be doing dirty backups (think an almost Jamey Jasta-esque when he gets a little melodic)

Guitars are a PRS singlecut and a Schecter 7 string (tuned UP to Bb/A#) -> HD500 (Metallica Load and Treadplate dual presets with minor tweakage) -> Tascam US1800 interface --> Reaper. Master has a compressor, limiter, small EQ, and a dash of reverb.

Band page -> Black River Revival's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Please let me know what yall think and what all needs changed!:hbang:

THANKS GUYS! - You have helped me throughout the months so much! This site is the best!! Thanks again!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

niffnoff

Just another SunBro
Reaction score
Sounds decent the snare hits hard, the guitars are heavy but feel thin to me. I don't know why. Nice sound though

')