Help with a Jackson!

• Thread starter Jackley
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jackley

LordJackley
Reaction score
I've gone through three pages of google trying to find specs for this but can't seem to find them anywhere!

Jackson SL-TN01 (Stars Series): JACKSON STARS / SL-TN01 BLK Used Musical Instrument

Had my eye on this for almost two months now, just wanted to know some specs before I buy it! The main thing is the body wood/neck wood/fretboard wood, as there's another NT Stars guitar for sale here in Aus for $650 and I want to know the difference between the two.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

5150time

Now with Vitamin R
Reaction score
Hi there,

I did a little research and was able to come up with this. It's for the trans top one - but from what I've been able to match with some other SL-TN01s, there's no difference except the top.

SL-TN01

BODY : Mahogany(Black)
SCALE : 648mm, 24F
NECK : Maple Thru-Neck
FINGERBOARD : Bound Ebony with Pearl Sharkfin Inlays
BRIDGE : Floyd Rose Original
PICKUPS : Seymour Duncan SH-1n (Front)/TB-4 (Rear)
CONTROL : 1Volume, 1Tone, 3Way Toggle Switch
HARDWARE : Black

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Looks hot. I haven't played a Stars yet, but I hear they are top notch. I'd bite on that for sure.
Here's the catalog scan on that model.
jstars-ch2007-8-p02.jpg

jstars-ch2007-8-p03.jpg

Spectre 1

Reaction score
I have the ASL-TN01 model form that series. Its freaking awesome. Luckily a few years ago in Japan they were getting rid of all models with Stars in the name, some kind of rebranding thing so got it new for 108,000 yen. :hbang:

soloist2.jpg

mbardu

Reaction score
I have the ASL-TN01 model form that series. Its freaking awesome. Luckily a few years ago in Japan they were getting rid of all models with Stars in the name, some kind of rebranding thing so got it new for 108,000 yen. :hbang:

soloist2.jpg

Damn that's a sweet price for a sweet guitar :hbang:

Latest posts

')