Help with choosing my first 7 string!?

• Thread starter epic507
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

epic507

Reaction score
I really honestly can't wait at all to get my Agile. I just need to sell my 6 string Ibanez and then I'm golden. I want to get that orange burst Kurt had on the site a couple days ago.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Evil7

LowCrushingMetal
Reaction score
Cool hope my info/pics helped you out.... I cant be more happy with my Agile... It feels so tight and solid.

Evil7

LowCrushingMetal
Reaction score
Yeah man, thanks for all the help!
No problem... I joined this site to get info on Agile and how people feel about them....
Did alot more internet/youtube research... then Put my order in!:hbang: Goodluck......

AChRush1349

Causal Anomalie
Reaction score
neck thru .. emg's floyd rose .27inscale...Grover tuners. Ebony Fretboard.. black flame maple...US$669.:yesway:
agile024.jpg

got mine for 597 ... as mentioned above in my other post.

Wow....beautifull...I just wish EMG would stop making bigger pickups! I want the option of switching in BKP's or Lundgrens! :wallbash: Nothing against actives, I just wish everything was swappable.

epic507

Reaction score
Speaking of which, how are the pickups in the interceptor? I know Keith Merrow made them sound good, but what do you guys think of them?

Reaction score
hello,
i have both guitars and i can advice you that Ibanez RG and Agile are more or less the same but Agile are cheap... i mean both guitars are cheap if you choose a NOT signature ibanez. Agile has got EMG and most of them ebony fretboard that I personally prefer now, instead all Ibanez are the same.
So I would advice you Agile for your first and cheap 7 string!

ciao
Francesco

epic507

Reaction score
Also speaking of fret boards. How do maple and ebony compare? I have a Jackson Dinky with a maple neck and love it, but I have no idea of ebony might perform.

Evil7

LowCrushingMetal
Reaction score
the ebony board is smooth .. this guitar is just amazing.. It feels like i should have paid more! And someone correct me if im wrong.. BUT blackouts will fit in the EMG routings perfect..... Some new Interceptors have been coming out with blackouts..
Edit .. they sound great with the amp i have.... I've never been for or against EMG's... i never owned them till now...... they sound fucking badass to me! Way better than the passives in my Ibanezrg7321.... ... Im not changing the emg's any time soon...

')