Help with pedal and amp...

• Thread starter RGmaster
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RGmaster

Reaction score
Ok I have a Big Muff distortion and a Line 6 Spider III 75, but i cant get the pedal to work its like the presets sounds wont let me use it, is there a way to turn off the presets completly so i can just use regular amp setings so i can use the pedal? Idk even on the clean presets i cant use it, it will turn on but wont do anything. So basically how do i use the pedal with the amp? I had no problem using it on a practice 15 watt amp that has no preset fetures, Im so confused lol....:scratch:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
It's a little strange. Because when you use a pedal, you're moding guitar signal.

Are you using the pedal in front of the amp or on the effects loop?

OzzyC

:ubersquint:
Reaction score
It's a little strange. Because when you use a pedal, you're moding guitar signal.

Are you using the pedal in front of the amp or on the effects loop?

Spiders don't have effects loops.

RGmaster

Reaction score
Well idk its always got presets on, even on a clean mode preset i cant use it idk what the deal is. You think it would distort it but idk, maybe it has something to to with the presets.

Pirelli

Reaction score
As skinhead said, it's modifying your signal, the presets shouldn't make any difference. Are you sure the pedal isn't faulty?

Aled Smith

Reaction score
Perhaps you should get a new amp, im playing through a pod at the moment and its doing quite similar things to my pedals so im going to get a soundcard instead to go into my computer and buy an ENGL or Hughes and Kettner to give me some real tone

RGmaster

Reaction score
Well the thing is ive seen other people here on the forums theat had the same amp and pedal, so either its the amp/pedal or im just fuckin stupid...but ive used this shit long enough now to know how to use it. Idk

And i did try with my small amp and it worked fine so it may be the amp...

')