!!!Here Comes The Kraken!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imdeathcore

noob bear
Reaction score
hey Homs.! I am the lead guitarrist of here comes the kraken we are from mexico we play technical deathcore. What do you think about my band?

our cd is finished!!!
in a few days will be available in any country.!
2zqzw2f.jpg

00-here_comes_the_kraken-self_titles-&

2zqzw2f.jpg

This is the tracklist:
01. It's comming
02. Don't fail me Darko
03. Into the slaughter basement
04. Confessions of what i've done
05. Miss starving skeleton
06. Coplex
07. Underwater visions
08. The legend of the rent is way hardcore
09. From the deepest darkness
10. I Shawtrcwbky

this is our first video called don`t fail me darko:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxi6tSCYygc

HERE COMES THE KRAKEN NEW CD! ORDER NOW! HERE! on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

plase give me your opinion plase.!:metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

reptillion

Reaction score
Wow, sounds a lot better on the myspace than on youtube. Im not a fan of this kind of music in general, but there are some nice riffs going on. The drums seem a but overpowering at some parts, and I don't dig the singer, but the guitar is great.

And are theose harmonized sweeps I hear:hbang:

You guys know how to write a song.

Just my 2 cents.
~Ryan

Nats

Reaction score
i can't listen to it cause i'm at work but cool cover art

Imdeathcore

noob bear
Reaction score
i can't listen to it cause i'm at work but cool cover art

wo!!! too bad! listen our songs later and give your opinion:):yesway:

Wow, sounds a lot better on the myspace than on youtube. Im not a fan of this kind of music in general, but there are some nice riffs going on. The drums seem a but overpowering at some parts, and I don't dig the singer, but the guitar is great.

And are theose harmonized sweeps I hear:hbang:

You guys know how to write a song.

Just my 2 cents.
~Ryan

WOW! TANKS MAN!!I really appreciate your support!!!!​

ugmung

Banned
Reaction score
i think the video was really good and well put together, and the music...meh. i'm REALLY not into the whole deathcore/hardcore/etc. scene. so it wasn't my cup of tea. the structure is of a typical deathcore song, pretty predictable. the solo was pretty cool, i dug that part. the breakdown :noway:.

overall, it was decent. i know some of the deathcore fans will really like it, but it doesn't exactly please me.

but congratulations. that deathcore stuff seems to be becoming quite popular. good luck with that cd! :D

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
Drums were massively, overpoweringly loud but it was a good video and the production sounded fine. I mean, the vocals are typical Deathcore (is there such a thing as typical Deathcore? *shrug*) and the solo fitted but while its not my cup of tea I can see its appeal.

Good Luck with the band and CD Marco :)

Imdeathcore

noob bear
Reaction score
Drums were massively, overpoweringly loud but it was a good video and the production sounded fine. I mean, the vocals are typical Deathcore (is there such a thing as typical Deathcore? *shrug*) and the solo fitted but while its not my cup of tea I can see its appeal.

Good Luck with the band and CD Macro :)

hOO TAnk you for your support! i'm working in a new better songs whit a good elaborated solos.

omgmjgg

WTFCAKES
Reaction score
I CAN'T READ YOUR BAND NAME
=|

sorry i had to lol, but the harmonized sweeps were nice :yesway:

mulani398

Reaction score
No joke i was listening to you guys when i opened this thread, I didnt know you were actually posting on it. I just started listening to you guys, you guys ARE AWESOME. Great very technical

rahul_mukerji

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of this kind of music, but the riffs are great. I like the harmonized things. Sweeps sound clean as hell !

Your drummer obviously has vibrators attached to his legs or is being electrocuted by a 450V generator to play like that .... unreal double bassing !!:yesway:

Best of luck with the CD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')