Here...have a kitty.

• Thread starter Shannon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
Shannon said:
I sure you mean Rottweiler. :fawk:
rottweiler_puppy_nicholas.jpg

Nah man, I meant Rock Weiler

rockweiler-250x311.png

Champion Pride Fighter.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
^ He looks like a midget in that photo. Weird angle, I s'pose. ;)

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
Mastodon said:
Nah man, I meant Rock Weiler

rockweiler-250x311.png

Champion Pride Fighter.

'Champion' Pride Fighter aye? I ain't never heard of this guy... and apparently neither has sherdog.com. :scratch: :fawk:

garcia3441

Tone Whore
Contributor
Reaction score
Regor said:
'Champion' Pride Fighter aye? I ain't never heard of this guy... and apparently neither has sherdog.com. :scratch: :fawk:

Try this yahoo.com search: 'WAW Weiler'. I think he may be a pro wrestler at the moment

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
garcia3441 said:
Try this yahoo.com search: 'WAW Weiler'. I think he may be a pro wrestler at the moment

Or he's some random schmoe I found after doing a google search for "rock weiler"

spifychild

Mel
Contributor
Reaction score
OMG, I love animals! The first kitty is so adorable and the rest of them are cute as well. The little angry dog is funny as hell.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
animals = :yesway:

a friend of mine runs an animal shelter, and everytime i go visit her, i want to bring animals home with me.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Regor said:
Easy. I hate cats and I'm allergic to them too.

+1. I get itchy, watery eyes, a runny nose and my asthma plays up when I'm around a cat.

Leon said:

That's quite strange, fluffy's been my desktop for a few weeks now. My version doesn't have the sandwich in the corner though.

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
OK. First off, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!?!?!?! ESPECIALL:Y YOU SHANNON, GOD OF METAL!!! This is mostly a metal site and you ladies are posting pics of fluffly kittens and dumb puppies!! WTF?!?!?!

And second, this thread rocks. All those cute animal pics. It makes me kinda sad that my dog of 12 years died a couple of months ago, as did the most amazing cat ever, but I still love to see them cute animals. I may be getting the runt from a litter of boxer pups. And I already have an extremely evil kittie cat!:hbang:

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
nitelightboy said:
OK. First off, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!?!?!?! ESPECIALL:Y YOU SHANNON, GOD OF METAL!!! This is mostly a metal site and you ladies are posting pics of fluffly kittens and dumb puppies!! WTF?!?!?!

And second, this thread rocks. All those cute animal pics. It makes me kinda sad that my dog of 12 years died a couple of months ago, as did the most amazing cat ever, but I still love to see them cute animals. I may be getting the runt from a litter of boxer pups. And I already have an extremely evil kittie cat!:hbang:

So basically you're saying that beneath that tough metal exterior you're as mushy as the rest of us? :fawk:

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
metalfiend666 said:
So basically you're saying that beneath that tough metal exterior you're as mushy as the rest of us? :fawk:

Um...NO!!!...well ok, if Shannon can be all girly, then I guess I can too.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Mind Riot said:
And now, I unleash the cuteness of my cat Lily upon the unsuspecting world!

Lily1.jpg

You could give us more warning before doing that, lol.

That first picture is absolutely adorable - her eyes are so big they look more like a cartoon cat than a real one.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
448529366_l.jpg

Noodles and kitten after a beer/catnip binge. Oh, and I named him Mustaine because he's :metal: like me.

')