Hevisaurus

DXL

Reaction score
Just found a band named Hevisaurus, they're from Finland and they dress like dinosaurs and play heavy metal intended for children, but its literally amazing, better than anything Metallica's made in the last 20 years

Reactions: DLG

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Just the thread title made my day. Fucking Hevisaurus. :lol:

Edit: But tbh, it's incredibly well composed and produced being made just for kids. The thing that is sad is that I remember reading one of their interviews and they said that is just makes more sense to make music like this if you want to get paid than playing what you really want which I don't certainly doubt as this band is quite popular here in Finland but I would never myself "sell-out" like this even if I wouldn't make a dime with my music.

mike0

Reaction score
that's actually my dream job :lol:

not the dressing up like dinosaurs and playing metal for little kids part, but getting paid to be a musician. actually, now that i think about it, the former sounds like the best job in the world.

but in all seriousness i would only take a job making music i didn't want to make if i already had a means to making the music i did want to make, and of course what i did like would be my priority.

that said, i fucking love hevisaurus :hbang:

')