Hey all!

• Thread starter inflames1919
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

inflames1919

Hellraiser
Reaction score
Hey all,

After alot of lurking I thought I should come out and say hey(dont want to be a snob forever). Well where do I start?? I've been playing guitar for about 7 or 8 years now(self taught). I have always mainly been a drummer(teacher and student) and have been in many bands, played alot of gigs and been in heaps of recording studios-all as a drummer. I taught myself guitar really as just a fun thing and to write a few songs for the band, but lately its really become my number one thing. Since my bands have broken up, i've found myself playing more guitar and getting more serious about learning and wanting to progress. I am 7-stringless for now, but am really looking for a 7 string to buy. I am pretty confused, I want something with a fixed bridge. I already own 2 Schecters (Damien-6 and Hellraiser C1) and am finding it hard finding anything that pleases me outside of Schecter. I dont really like Ibanez guitars and the few Esp 7 strings I did like they dont make anymore(h207 + h307). I can get a Hellraiser C7 fairly cheap but I dont know if im limiting my sound going for another Schecter. Anyways would love some outside perspective(im starting to go crazy!!)

Cheers!

Some of my gear + links

2008 Schecter Hellraiser C1 in Gloss Black
Schecter Damien-6
Ibanez Gio
Line 6 Toneport
Cubase Sx

MySpace.com - Shadows In Red - NEW SONG - Hellbound, AU - Metal / Progressive / Rock - www.myspace.com/shadowsinredau

:hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')