Hey from Wisconsin

• Thread starter unclejemima218
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

unclejemima218

190 Proof
Reaction score
What's up everyone! My name's Taylor, I'm 20 years old, and I've been playing since I was 13.

Got my first 7-string 2 years ago (Ibanez RG7321) which is an alright guitar for starting on, but now I'm trying to sell it and I'm gonna upgrade for sure! It's for sale to anyone in the southwest WI area, see my thread.

Any suggestions on a nice 7 or 8 string in the $500 to $1000 range? Let me know for sure! I've seen some good stuff on these online websites (Ibanez, ESP, Schecter, Jackson, etc.) but I've also heard good things about some of the smaller guitar builders like Agile and such.

Looking to expand my knowledge! and I'm pretty sure this is the perfect place to do it.

shred on compadres :shred:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Magrino

14 year guitar noob
Reaction score
Yo mang,

I'm from Superior, WI! Well, I live in duluth Minnesota now but it's just across the bridge. You're the first 'sconnie I've seen on these forums, but I'm a new member as well. Greets!

unclejemima218

190 Proof
Reaction score
Yo mang,

I'm from Superior, WI! Well, I live in duluth Minnesota now but it's just across the bridge. You're the first 'sconnie I've seen on these forums, but I'm a new member as well. Greets!

haha well you're the first person i've seen from wisconsin on here too, whats with that?

')