Hey guys!

• Thread starter DeanLamb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DeanLamb

Reaction score
Sort of new to this forum, just thought I'd introduce myself.

My name is Dean, I'm from Vancouver B.C. area. I'm into tech death mainly: Spawn of possession, The Faceless, Meshuggah, Deeds of Flesh, Braindrill, etc.

Just got my Ibanez RG2228, and I've been playing my Ibanez S7320 for a long time now.

I'm in a band called "Archspire" in Vancouver, and I've found tonnes of applications for that low F#. Love it.

First show is the 25th of September, with Mitochondrian and Compound Terror. Pretty stoked.

Anyway, thanks for all the future help I'll be needing from this forum, and I hope i can put something back into this community also.

Thanks guys.

-Dean:hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I'll tell ya what you can put back in the community.. your 2228 into my hands! :D

Just kidding...unless you're gonna do it... How do you like it so far?

Welcome, bro! :)

DeanLamb

Reaction score
8 string for the win. Love it, I can't imagine a situation where I would get rid of it.

Got it for about 850 after a couple of beater guitar trade-ins. I'm the 3rd owner but so far the only owner that knows howto use it, the other two just got frustrated. It takes a while to get used to but I am definitely stoked on it.

recording of it here: Archspire on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

')