Hey New here

• Thread starter Rich5150
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Russ

Reaction score
Welcome man, and hopefully I'll have one of those in the near future!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rich5150

Reaction score
Welcome man, and hopefully I'll have one of those in the near future!

Thanks honestly IMO its one of the best 7's ive played the necks thicker but i have big hands and its quite comfortable if you take the time with it

Toxin

no, i don't drink vodka
Reaction score
Rich5150
nice, thanks
i've changed grovers to locking grovers and realized that they're not the best locking tuners
just slightly better than initial grovers

Rich5150

Reaction score
Rich5150
nice, thanks
i've changed grovers to locking grovers and realized that they're not the best locking tuners
just slightly better than initial grovers

Hey no prob but yea grovers arent really my first choice in a tuner and i actually prefer sperzels but didnt feel like ordering a custom set then having to drill holes :noway: . So the Schallers were just a drop in nice and easy:yesway: :shred:

Thanks for all the welcomes

DarkKnight369

Schecter Whore
Reaction score
Locking tuners sound good, but so does the new 18:1 Gear ratio grovers included on Schecters. Unless I imagined that...

Rich5150

Reaction score
Locking tuners sound good, but so does the new 18:1 Gear ratio grovers included on Schecters. Unless I imagined that...

I just like Lockers simplicity is a wonderful thing and it makes for quick changes

Latest posts

')