Hey OLD guys...

• Thread starter Shannon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
I finally learned "The Rain Song" in the correct tuning last night. I'm in heaven. ;)

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Shannon said:
...for those who listen to Led Zeppelin, what's your all-time favorite Zep tune? Pick ONE! I know it's very hard to do, but try.

Still "Kashmir". That song sets such an awesome mood...

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Mine are all oddball choices, simply because I got tired of hearing the stuff on the radio. Tangerine, Bron Y Ar Stomp, Black Mountain Side...

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
noodles said:
Mine are all oddball choices, simply because I got tired of hearing the stuff on the radio. Tangerine, Bron Y Ar Stomp, Black Mountain Side...

Oh, I like a lot of the odder songs - and I'm totally sick of the "radio songs", although the "In Through The Out Door" stuff still works for me. "Physical Graffiti" just happens to be my fav album of theirs, though, and "Kashmir" is the best song on it.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
No doubt, "Kashmir" is an excellent song. However, for the whole string section thing, I actually prefer "Friends" off of LZ3. Kashmir is one of those songs that gets long and tiresome, unless you use it as background music or are stoned/drunk beyond belief. Maybe I've just heard it too many times.

')