Hi everyone

• Thread starter fatherbrennan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

fatherbrennan

7 string samaurai
Reaction score
Hey everyone, Im Marc, guitarist for a metal band named Father Brennan in Tucson Arizona. Ive been looking for some fellow 7 string fans and I just came across this site a couple days ago. I play an Ibanez Universe and an Ibanez RG1527. Glad to meet you all!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome. The ranks are always growing...

fatherbrennan

7 string samaurai
Reaction score
Ah! Right on! Thats a plan then, we are looking for a bassist at the moment but as soon as we get back on our feet we'll hook up for a show for sure. :hbang:

Allen Garrow

Famous Beaver Hunter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Which Universe do you play? Also which 1527 do you have? CB or RB? or the overseas black one? Of course you know you have to post pics of your 7's?

LOL,,,to many question marks there,,my head hurts.

~A

fatherbrennan

7 string samaurai
Reaction score
My Universe is the UV777BK if that answers your question, as far as what year model it is I cant remember off the top of my head, I bought it online 2 years ago for the incredible price of $850 brand new :D The 1527 is the Cosmic Blue (aka PURPLE haha) Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, Im really glad I found this site. I will of course post pictures of my guitars, as soon as I get home from work. ;) In the meantime you can see some pics of my Universe on our website, specifically here: http://www.fatherbrennan.com/gameday062604.html

:shred:

')