Hi Everyone

• Thread starter AngryPossum
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AngryPossum

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hi all, I just signed up, I'm from New York. Seems like a nice friendly forum here. I own over 53 Guitars. Yes I'm serious... And have become addicted with BAD GAS for the Love of guitars and music. I'm currently a vocalist for the band White Room in Staten Island NY.

Vince

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Welcome @AngryPossum. You must now feed us forum with your guitar family photo. COMPLETE photo shoot, all together and one by one. DO IT

iu

That's a fierce one...

BlackSG91

Loves Black Guitars & Meng Mengs
Reaction score
Hi all, I just signed up, I'm from New York. Seems like a nice friendly forum here. I own over 53 Guitars. Yes I'm serious... And have become addicted with BAD GAS for the Love of guitars and music. I'm currently a vocalist for the band White Room in Staten Island NY.

Vince

:welcome:Are one or more of your 53 guitars a Squier?:mf666::wavey:

66268342.jpg

;>)/

Last edited:

AngryPossum

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Well that is definitely a very nice colour...and a nice looking guitar!:vince: Now it's time for you to join your nearest Squier forum so you can do some Squier talk.;)

;>)/

Thank You... I'm Already a member there, 1 year now. I'm very well known also.

Last edited:

AngryPossum

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I have more, I'll do it later, some I can't upload because the files are to large what the fuck is that all about?

')