Hi from Chicago

• Thread starter death408
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

death408

Reaction score
Whats going on guys? I've been playing guitar seriously for a total of two years. I'm still learning, but I see so much more potential in the extended range instruments. I've heard that B.C. rich is supposed to come out with seven strings next year so im sitting back and waiting. but I figured in the mean time I can share some of my musical tastes with everyone and hopefully they can give me some more bands to check out. My gear is a crate MXR-65 with a DOD death metal distortion pedal. A Jackson dinky with a dimarzio X2N as the bridge pickup, and a Ibanez RG5-EX1 with the EMG HZ bridge pickup from the jackson in the ibanez's bridge. I'll try to post pictures as soon as I figure out how :wallbash:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

death408

Reaction score
There we go, finally figured it out i'll get pictures of the RG later. Yes that is a guitar hero strap on my guitar, my dog chewed my old one up.

')