Hi from greece.

• Thread starter ntroulis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ntroulis

Reaction score
Hi to all here in sevenstrings, im Alexander from greece. i ve been a little in here and im very happy with the answers about guitars and amps which i want to know more. so i say some things for me. I play 15 years guitar ( now im 30). for now i play in my house, i was play in some local bands earlier(one cd but not something to good to say the truth). My guitars is a bc rich warlock 6 s,a dean dm signatyre v, a schecter c7 hellraiser, and one naylon string guitar( my first where i learn to play to music schoull) i like engl amps and i play a 570 preamp and a 840/50 power amp, and a savage 120 head, my cab is a v30 pro. also i use a rp1000 for the fx but i will go for a major i think. thats all, cheers and i think i will leran more in here from you guys:hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ntroulis

Reaction score
thanks for the welcome guys.also as i see here is a great side for guitar- gear, sell, buy,trade. thats amazing:holy:

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
The classifieds are definitely a high point of the site, the deals are retardedly good. :lol: The wealth of knowledge ain't so bad either. ;) Welcome aboard!

fujitron

Reaction score
Xaire sunadelfe (fusikos episis), se ti fasi briskesai? Exeis teleiosei ti sxoli?

ναι, πέρσι, τώρα κάνω ένα μεταπτ... δίνω μάθημα αύριο δηλαδή :wallbash:

Edika

Reaction score
ναι, πέρσι, τώρα κάνω ένα μεταπτ... δίνω μάθημα αύριο δηλαδή :wallbash:

Χαχαχαχα καλό κουράγιο! Μεταπτυχιακό σε ποιόν τομέα?

ntroulis

Reaction score
Γεια σας παιδες:hbang:

')