Hi guys, here's something I recorded

• Thread starter jarrydn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jarrydn

G'day mate D:
Reaction score
Harrow, I'm jarrydn, some of you miiiiiiiiiight know me from the Meshuggah forum.

Also, just putting it out there...yes...I own a harley benton crapstick.

Anyway, the particular day I recorded this, I was on a pretty strict diet of necrophagist. Well...I was trying to learn Foul Body Autopsy and failing miserbly, so I figured I'd be productive and write a song.

It turned out alot better than I could have imagined, especially considering the setup I was using (which would probably make most people here cringe). I probably could have re-tracked the guitars in places, but then again, I can't really play tight no matter how hard I try.

Bleh, without further ado, here is the song:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=399502&songID=4574750

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jarrydn

G'day mate D:
Reaction score
Thanks guys! >: )

I would love to add vocals to it, but I haven't really been feeling inspired ;(

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Awesome song. While I was listening to it, I was thinking up perfect low and high-pitched death metal vocals that would go so well with it. :yesway: Very nice.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Sounding great, man. There's plenty of Necrophagist references, but suprisingly, I hear a lot of Between The Buried And Me style as well. :yesway:

jarrydn

G'day mate D:
Reaction score
Alright, I'm down for that =3

Just need to install guitarport...i'll hunt around for the CD later :)

')