Hi there ,from germany

• Thread starter spyderbreed
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

spyderbreed

Reaction score
hi folks

i just registered and thought of telling you guys who/what i am ;)

ive been playing guitar for 7 years now and i totally love it
i play bass in two bands
salax
which more like the mainstream type of music
and
unhandled exception
which is my "let it all out "band
it has influences mainly from chaos and math bands mixed with oldschool death thrash but with a lot of melody
Im 20 years old and live in halle;saxony anhalt, germany
my equipment by now
is a 5 string ibanez btb which is my main instrument because it has such power with 18 v active electronics n stuff
in salax i tune this baby to A#D#G#C#G#
in unhandled exception I also use it with a normal drop c tuning in quints( CGCFA#)
i sometimes use a cheap sdgrtypo 6 string bass i powerd up with bartoloni pickups
then the tuning is GDGCEA
for songwriting i use my SG tuned to AEADGB or F#C#F#BD#G#
so this tuning is to low for that sweetheart so im going to buy a sevenstring , either an esp viper seven string or a dean evo 7

i mostly listen to bands like meshuggah , dillinger , fear factory, ion dissonance, mnemic, unearth, crowbar, type o negative, threat signal, acacia strain , on broken wings

so thats it for now
greets nils

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Pritty cool. I like "fiend im kopf"."Rotten memories" is good to.:shred: Are you going to sell your albums in America?

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dude, I'm a programmer. "Unhandled Exception" makes me grit my teeth when I see it. :lol:

Welcome!

spyderbreed

Reaction score
@ eaeolian
thats the point ;)
@darkemperor

if you want some i could send u one it costs 10 euros i dont know how much dollar that are right know

if you want unhandled exception stuff u have to wait alittle we are just in recording our debut ep

')