Hi there

• Thread starter emguitars
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

emguitars

Reaction score
Hey, all, I'm new here, although I've been lurking for a bit, just checking out all the cool stuff on the site. Posted a shot of my 7 string strat in the strat thread, and thought I'd post a shot of a 7 I built for a customer last year. As you can see, he's a big PRS fan, and also a Trekkie!
sevenofseven.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

yevetz

I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
:welcome: nice guitar you have there!:D

Tell us the specs please

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
very nice guitar! a website w/ more would be greatly appreciated :)

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
i'm no trekkie, but if i saw that hanging in a store, i'd drool.

for hours.

emguitars

Reaction score
Wow, thanks for all the positive feedback! Glad you like it. As far as specs, it's 25.5" scale length, thin neck(like a Universe), walnut body, 3.5" thick and completely hollowed out, with a bookmatched quilted maple top. Walnut and maple neck, ebony fretboard. Duncan pups, Gotoh tuners,Allparts bridge w/ locking posts.As you can see, the MOP inlays are the Starfleet logo, which is also carved into the neck heel. My customer refers to it as Seven of Seven!
I've been building instruments for over 16 years now, spent a couple of years as the repair guy for two of the local Guitar Center stores. I don't have a website, but you can find shots of some of my stuff on Photobucket. Do a search for Weezer2112. I'm going to post more pics there, so check back. In fact, I just finished a project this week that I'm going to try to get posted tonight. It's a 30" scale, 5 string fretless baritone, tuned in fifths, low to high FCGDA. In the meantime, thanks again,
Eric.
yetanothercloseup.jpg

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
that is a stunner right there!

you should definitely make a website man, especiall with stuff like that - even if it's a myspace one.

Reaction score
:scratch: how do you get into guitar building?

and hell yes i would love that "7 of Seven" or how ever they spelled it on the show :hbang:

yevetz

I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, thanks for all the positive feedback! Glad you like it. As far as specs, it's 25.5" scale length, thin neck(like a Universe), walnut body, 3.5" thick and completely hollowed out, with a bookmatched quilted maple top. Walnut and maple neck, ebony fretboard. Duncan pups, Gotoh tuners,Allparts bridge w/ locking posts.As you can see, the MOP inlays are the Starfleet logo, which is also carved into the neck heel. My customer refers to it as Seven of Seven!
I've been building instruments for over 16 years now, spent a couple of years as the repair guy for two of the local Guitar Center stores. I don't have a website, but you can find shots of some of my stuff on Photobucket. Do a search for Weezer2112. I'm going to post more pics there, so check back. In fact, I just finished a project this week that I'm going to try to get posted tonight. It's a 30" scale, 5 string fretless baritone, tuned in fifths, low to high FCGDA. In the meantime, thanks again,
Eric.

Awesome

5 string baritone fretless -AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

')