Hi there

• Thread starter emguitars
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

emguitars

Reaction score
Awesome

5 string baritone fretless -AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Well, here it is!
fretlessbaritone2.jpg

emguitars

Reaction score
:hbang: :metal: :bowdown:

PM'd

5 string guitar pups. :eek: Where did u get that?

I hand wound those pickups. Tedious, but worth it. I used 40 gauge wire, which is a little heavier than the 44 you normally find on a pickup. So you can't get as many windings around the bobbins, and the output is a little lower as a result. The trade off is that you get a really clear, bell tone in the top end that a hot pup just doesn't have. They sound great, I'm quite happy with how they turned out.

eelblack2

Fewel
Contributor
Reaction score
Oustanding work. Are you taking on any new business, or simply selling when you have a finished product?

ChrisPcritter

Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome
And can I add my, "Holy Crap" to the trekkie guitar. Tell him to call me if he decides to sell it... That's elmwood BR549

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
Awesome guitar, I so want it. It's funny I was just saying I want to get somebody to build me one of these soon and you pop up.

emguitars

Reaction score
Oustanding work. Are you taking on any new business, or simply selling when you have a finished product?

I do both actually! I'll take a commision anytime, for anything you want built, and at the same time I've got a lot of crazy ideas of my own, so I'll just make something and put it out there. Or keep it if it's cool! Currently I'm working on an 8 string electric classical, so I'm totally open to new ideas.
As per the request for a shot of the back of the 7 of 7 guitar, here you go!
DSCF0587.jpg

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
rough estimate on the cost of a PRS-style solid-body 7? :D

')